Handbrake (Picatinny) Instructions
Important: Before installation, ensure the hex nuts are fully seated in place and not tilted in their sockets.
- Slide the Handbrake onto your Picatinny rail to your desired mounting location. Be sure that the screw ports are lined up with the open slots on your rail.
- Apply blue threadlocker to the provided screws (optional, highly recommended).
- Push the screws through the Handbrake screw ports, until they make contact with the hex nuts on the other side.
- Using a T20 Torx bit, tighten the screws one full screw turn.
- Push Handbrake rearward (away from the muzzle). This puts your Handbrake in the optimal position to prevent movement under recoil.
- Fully tighten the screws to 15-18 inch-pounds of torque. If your Handbrake is still loose on your rail, carefully increase torque to 20 inch-pounds.
- Inspect the Hex nut side and make sure the screws have fully engaged all of the threads on the hex nuts.