MICRO CABLE CLIP INSTRUCTIONS
The get the most out of your Micro Cable Clips, follow the instructions carefully.
1. Remove all contents from the packaging and apply blue threadlocker to the provided Torx-head screw threads.
2. Insert the screw through the center of the Cable Clip, then tighten the M-LOK nut on the screw until the bottom of the screw is flush with the face of the M-LOK nut:
3. Place the Micro Cable Clip in the desired position and orientation on your M-LOK slot.
4. Lightly tighten the Micro Cable Clip screw using a T20 Torx bit until the M-LOK nut rotates 90° into place.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT TIGHTEN ALL THE WAY DOWN. If the nut won’t rotate, remove the Micro Cable Clip and loosen the nut 1/2 turn.
5. Place your cable or electrical wire into the cable channel.
6. Tighten down the Micro Cable Clip screw to its recommended torque of 5 inch-pounds. Do not over-torque.
If you have any questions or are unable to complete the installation, please contact support.