The Universal Mounting Kit for Micro Cable Clip offers an integration solution for many popular Non-MLOK rail systems. However, due to the wide range of options out there, we can’t guarantee it will work with every rail or handguard.
You should not have to remove your rail to use the Universal Mounting Kit.
If you are unable to complete the install after following the provided instructions, please contact support.
- Insert a screw through the bottom of the Micro Cable Clip, and thread the flat-nut 1.5 turns.
2. Place the assembly on your rail in the desired mounting position and orientation, by slipping the flat nut behind your rail. The Micro Cable Clip body should remain on the outside of your rail.
Depending on the make and model of your rail, you may need to orient the flat nut horizontally, or vertically.
3. Lightly tighten the Micro Cable Clip screw using a T20 Torx bit until the flat nut rotates and makes contact with the inside of your rail or handguard.
4. Place your cable or electrical wire into the cable channel.
5. Tighten down the Micro Cable Clip screw to its recommended torque of 5 inch-pounds. Do not over-torque.
If you have any questions or are unable to complete the installation, please contact support.